Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome to Lip Gloss & Literature...

Welcome to Lip Gloss and Literature where I hope I can entertain and inform you with EVERYTHING CHICK LIT!!
In 2010 I started my first blog, where you wish upon a star, where I fulfilled my dream of reading,  writing and reviewing chick lit. In hopes of making my blog more easily accessible to chick lit, women’s fiction readers and writers everywhere, I’ve brought all those great posts and more over here to Lip Gloss & Literature.

Now you’ve already seen the name and background changes. Here are a few more things sure to happen at LG&L in 2011:

v    Author Interviews & Guest Posts

v    Audio Clips from various Publishers &  Narrators of Chick Lit

v    Reading Challenge Updates & Reviews:

v    Red Dress Ink Fans Ultimate Reading Challenge to read all the RDI published books from 2001 to 2008

v    Chick Lit Plus Reading Challenge 2011 to read 12 Chick Lit novels in 2011

v    Book Chick City’s 100 Books in a Year Challenge to read 100 Books in 2011

v    Quarterly Reading Challenges Hosted by Red Dress Ink Fans on Goodreads.com

v    Chick Flick Reviews for chick lit books that made it onto the big screen

v    Writing Tips, Ideas and Resources

v    And More….

v    Chick Lit Books & Reviews

v     Don’t Hex With Texas (Enchanted #4) by Shanna Swendson
v     Falling Out of Fashion by Karen Yampolskey
v     Me Vs. Me by Sarah Mlynowski
v     See Jane Date by Melissa Senate
v     The Smart One & The Pretty One by Claire LaZebnik
v     You’ll Never Nanny In This Town Again by Suzanne Hansen
v     And many more old, new and fabulous chick lit books…

v    Audio Book Reviews

v     A Vintage Affair by Isabel Wolff, Read by Violet Mathieson
v     Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella, Read by Rosalyn Landor
v     Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich, Read by Lorelei King
v     How I Write by Janet Evanovich Read by the Author, Ina Yalof and Alex Evanovich
v     A Desirable Residence by Madeleine Wickham, Read by Katherine Kellgren
v     And many other provocative vocalizations of your favorite chick lit novels…

v    Product Reviews on the latest and favorites in Reading, Writing, Fashion, Women’s interests and various other items

As always, if you want to check out my Audio Book Reviews at the Chicklit Club, please visit:


Or follow me on Goodreads for my latest reads, listens and past reviews:


I love hearing from my followers, so please send me an email at cgraceh at gmail dot com and let me know if you like my new site; if there’s anything you’d like to see here on Lip Gloss and Literature that hasn’t shown up yet at or if there’s anything you just want to share with me! Thanks to everyone for reading.

~ Cathy
                                                          

1 comment:

  1. hi cathy!

    thank you for the lovely comment you left on our book blog. we want to wish you good luck with your blog and happy reading :)

    -michelle
    http://booksandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete