Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? by Claudia Carroll


WoW Logo Provided by
Jill at Breaking The Spine

"Waiting On Wednesday"(WOW) is a weekly event, hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases eagerly anticipated. This is my third week joining the 100 plus book bloggers who participate in the weekly meme and I am very excited to be a part of it. I hope to hear from you and your own WOW so that I can add some more books to my TBR shelf.

Who wouldn’t be attracted to covers full of pastel colors and beautifully caricatured women with catchy titles like, Do You Want to Know a Secret?, He Loves Me Not... He Loves Me, Personally I Blame My Fairy Godmother and If This is Paradise, I Want My Money Back?? Claudia Carrol, a Dublin born and bred chick lit author has been penning chick lit since 2004 and hasn’t stopped yet. Her books have been high on the bestseller list and she has even had offers to make some of her books into movies and tv sitcoms.  Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? by Claudia Carroll is no exception to the fabulous name that Ms. Carroll has established for herself, already gaining a 4.29/5.00 rating on Goodreads. This will be my first novel to read by Claudia Carroll and I hope that it “reads” up to its reviews.

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow? by Claudia Carroll


Cover and Synopsis
via Goodreads
Absence makes the heart grow fonder…doesn’t it?

What happens when two people decide to give themselves the year off…from each other?

Annie and Dan were the perfect couple. But now the not-so-newly weds feel more like flatmates than soul mates and wonder where all the fun and fireworks went …
When Annie lands her big break in a smash-hit show that’s heading for the bright lights of Broadway, she’s over the moon. Goodbye remote Irish village of Stickens, hello fabulous Big Apple! But with their relationship already on the rocks, how will Annie and Dan survive the distance?

They’re hitting the pause button on their marriage. One year off from each other – no strings attached, except a date to meet in twelve months at the Rockefeller Centre to decide their fate.

Will they both turn up? Or is it too late for love?

Lose yourself in a fabulously entertaining and poignant love story – perfect for fans of Sophie Kinsella and Marian Keyes.
Claudia Carroll is the author of other popular chick lit novels like, Personally, I Blame My Fairy Godmother and If This is Paradise, I Want My Money Back. Visit her web site for more info at http://www.claudiacarroll.net/


What are you waiting on this Wednesday???

2 comments:

  1. I like Irish chick lit...this cover made me think of Celia Ahern's books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see where you'd see that, especially with all the magical-like starry designs:) Good call!

    ReplyDelete