Please check out her site for the latest in YA, Teen Books and More. She has a fabulous blog and is running a great giveaway through January 30, 2011 to win 3 (Count Em? 3!) popular YA Books, Her and Me and You by Lauren Strasnick, It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han and Elixir by Hilary Duff and Elise Allen.
Check out the giveaway at: http://nostalgiclibrarian.blogspot.com/2011/01/happy-giveaway-2011.html or just visit the Nostagic Librarian at http://nostalgiclibrarian.blogspot.com/:
UPDATE: I was also so kindly nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award by Kstar. Usually I would do a whole new post but since it was within a day of this one I really just wanted to make sure I gave kstar the proper nod, thanks and much appreciation for nominating me. In my search on the web for blogs, there are sooo many Stylish Blogs out there - and Kstar, your Books Etc. blog is definitely one of them! Check out her blog for all the latest in book reviews, life and more. And check out the Blogs I follow on my profile for even more stylish book blogs .
And Now the Rules of the Award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 super stylish bloggers this award.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know they have won.
7 things (you might or might not know) about myself:
1. When I was a kid filling notebooks with creative writing, I decided my pseudonym would be G.C. Grace.
2. I have a huge love for all things arts and crafts - but unfortunately, I'm also the queen of procrastination and prone to starting and stopping projects all too frequently:(
3. Sophie Kinsella, Marian Keyes and Candace Bushnell gave me my first taste of "chick lit" about ten years ago.
4. My fiance and I live in a place more known for its tourists than its residents - Cape Cod, MA.
5. I participated in my very first NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) this past November and wrote 15,150 words (ot of the 50,000 goal) - something to strive for next year!
6. Most people who know me know I've dreamed of having a little puppy to call my best friend for some time - but last summer, my fiance and I rescued a little calico kitten who is the new love of my life ("Honey").
7. One of my reading challenges this year is to read 100 books - think I can do it? We'll see....
And here , in no particular order, are the 15 Stylish bloggers I am excited to pass on the Stylish Blogger Award to:
Big Congrats to all those who continue to Blog in Stlye!! You inspire me to keep my own blog stylish:)
Check back soon for more book and audio book reviews, author interviews, guest posts and a whole lot more of eberything chick lit!